A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

What are we each entitled to in our divorce settlement?

What does the law say about how to split the house, how to share pensions and other assets, and how much maintenance is payable.

What steps can we take to reach a fair agreement?

The four basic steps to reaching an agreement on divorce finances are: disclosure, getting advice, negotiating and implementing a Consent Order.

What is a Consent Order and why do we need one?

A Consent Order is a legally binding document that finalises a divorcing couple's agreement on property, pensions and other assets.

Do you need help sorting out a fair financial settlement?

Our consultant service offers expert advice and support to help you reach agreement on a fair financial settlement quickly, and for less than a quarter of the cost of using a traditional high street solicitor.

Please help!

  • ThelmaHorse
  • ThelmaHorse's Avatar Posted by
  • Junior Member
  • Junior Member
01 May 20 #512267 by ThelmaHorse
Topic started by ThelmaHorse
FMH valuation agreed at FDA.

This was 11 months ago. Final hearing in June. Because of coronavirus and the effect on the economy the house needs to be revalued.

My ex has written to me to say he refuses to allow it and as we agreed at the FDA i need to apply to the court for a new valuation and that him and his legal team will oppose it.

What do i do.

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11