A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

What are we each entitled to in our divorce settlement?

What does the law say about how to split the house, how to share pensions and other assets, and how much maintenance is payable.

What steps can we take to reach a fair agreement?

The four basic steps to reaching an agreement on divorce finances are: disclosure, getting advice, negotiating and implementing a Consent Order.

What is a Consent Order and why do we need one?

A Consent Order is a legally binding document that finalises a divorcing couple's agreement on property, pensions and other assets.

Filling out Form EX160 advice.

  • Mummy83
  • Mummy83's Avatar Posted by
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
12 May 20 #512398 by Mummy83
Topic started by Mummy83
Hi, Im trying to fill out the help with fees form to see if I can get help towards paying for Form A.
I filled it out successfully before but back then I had no money. In the meantime I have saved a bit from my wages and benefits which is just over £3,000. On the form it asks what savings you have but not to include wages or benefits, this has confused me?

Also do I include the money I have in an account for my daughter in her name, she is 4?

One more question I have money on an interest free credit card that if I pay off will half my savings, should I take that into account or just go with the money in the account now?

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11