A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Mon/Fri 9am-6pm       Sat/Sun 2pm-6pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

What are we each entitled to in our divorce settlement?

What does the law say about how to split the house, how to share pensions and other assets, and how much maintenance is payable.

What steps can we take to reach a fair agreement?

The four basic steps to reaching an agreement on divorce finances are: disclosure, getting advice, negotiating and implementing a Consent Order.

What is a Consent Order and why do we need one?

A Consent Order is a legally binding document that finalises a divorcing couple's agreement on property, pensions and other assets.

Do you need help sorting out a fair financial settlement?

Our consultant service offers expert advice and support to help you reach agreement on a fair financial settlement quickly, and for less than a quarter of the cost of using a traditional high street solicitor.

Hidden Bank Accounts - Form E

  • dwangwa0
  • dwangwa0's Avatar Posted by
  • Junior Member
  • Junior Member
27 May 20 #512617 by dwangwa0
Topic started by dwangwa0
Morning All,

I am new to this site and looking for a bit of advice or guidance from anyone who may have been in a similar situation to me.

Having received my Wife's form E and supporting documentation, I have my suspisions she may possibly have an additional current account that she has not disclosed based on a few transactions on her statement.

How can I check for certain that she has disclosed all her current accounts and not hiding one in which money could be siphoned into?

Thanks in advance


  • hadenoughnow
  • hadenoughnow's Avatar
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
29 May 20 #512634 by hadenoughnow
Reply from hadenoughnow
Welcome. Is this a voluntary disclosure or are you in the court process?

Either way you simply list transactions you want to query, ask for the source and/or destination of the funds. Say that if the source/destination of the funds is an account in which your ex has an interest, 12 months statements should be provided.

So not accusing but asking. If you are in the court process the judge will order that questions set out in s questionnaire to are answered. If you are not in the court process and you not satisfied that you have full disclosure, you may have to consider making an application to court. You can still settle at any time.


  • dwangwa0
  • dwangwa0's Avatar Posted by
  • Junior Member
  • Junior Member
29 May 20 #512635 by dwangwa0
Reply from dwangwa0
Hi Hadenoughnow,

Thanks for the comments. We are in Court process as I made an application for a Financial Order and waiting on a date for FDA.

There is a very suspicious entry on her form E, so I will raise this in my questionnaire to confirm there are no undislocsed current accounts.



  • alreid1612
  • alreid1612's Avatar
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
19 Jun 20 #512920 by alreid1612
Reply from alreid1612
I was pretty sure my partner's ex was doing the same. So I got hold of the account number I suspected was still valid and transferred £1 to him with the reference Gotcha. Funny old thing, it didn't bounce so it was still open.and undeclared.

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11