A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Mon/Fri 9am-6pm       Sat/Sun 2pm-6pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

What are we each entitled to in our divorce settlement?

What does the law say about how to split the house, how to share pensions and other assets, and how much maintenance is payable.

What steps can we take to reach a fair agreement?

The four basic steps to reaching an agreement on divorce finances are: disclosure, getting advice, negotiating and implementing a Consent Order.

What is a Consent Order and why do we need one?

A Consent Order is a legally binding document that finalises a divorcing couple's agreement on property, pensions and other assets.

Do you need help sorting out a fair financial settlement?

Our consultant service offers expert advice and support to help you reach agreement on a fair financial settlement quickly, and for less than a quarter of the cost of using a traditional high street solicitor.

Form E

  • Thanet
  • Thanet's Avatar Posted by
  • New Member
  • New Member
22 Jul 20 #513386 by Thanet
Topic started by Thanet
I am very late in submitting my form E as my solicitors have stopped working for me as I cannot pay the bill. How do I actually submit Form E. My understanding is that I send a copy to my spouse and submit a copy to the court, is that correct?

  • rubytuesday
  • rubytuesday's Avatar
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
23 Jul 20 #513390 by rubytuesday
Reply from rubytuesday
Currently due to the Covid-19 pandemic, you should only be exchanging electronic documents, and sending electronic documents by email to court, and to the other side.

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11