A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Mon/Fri 9am-6pm       Sat/Sun 2pm-6pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

What are we each entitled to in our divorce settlement?

What does the law say about how to split the house, how to share pensions and other assets, and how much maintenance is payable.

What steps can we take to reach a fair agreement?

The four basic steps to reaching an agreement on divorce finances are: disclosure, getting advice, negotiating and implementing a Consent Order.

What is a Consent Order and why do we need one?

A Consent Order is a legally binding document that finalises a divorcing couple's agreement on property, pensions and other assets.

Do you need help sorting out a fair financial settlement?

Our consultant service offers expert advice and support to help you reach agreement on a fair financial settlement quickly, and for less than a quarter of the cost of using a traditional high street solicitor.

Form E Question replies

  • divorcehelp2020
  • divorcehelp2020's Avatar Posted by
  • Senior Member
  • Senior Member
11 Mar 21 #516056 by divorcehelp2020
Topic started by divorcehelp2020
DIY divorce and finance - 16 years of marriage with one childI have done voluntarily Form 'E' exchange and now received Questionnaire on the form 'E' . I really need help related to this.

On form E contribution section I had been helping and contributing my soon to be x-husband financially since our marriage, I mentioned that I paid whole down payment and land registry towards purchasing family Home (4-5 years ago) and my x's loan which he took before marriage (16 years ago) etc. So based on that there are questions.
  • From where I accumulated savings to help, Provide the evidence etc, duration of accumulated saving etc
  • He is claiming that there must be more money in my savings and show me the statements of particular duration which is 4-5 years old.
Are these relevant question? Do I need to show bank statement or Can I deny to answer this question? I have provided last 12 months statements etc. but really dont want to go in history. My question is what should be my response on this?
Business Income
I am self-employed, I have provided last financial year’s company filed account statement and letter from accountant, they are asking company’s bank account statement etc.My question is, is it relevant question?Please help !!

  • divorcehelp2020
  • divorcehelp2020's Avatar Posted by
  • Senior Member
  • Senior Member
16 Mar 21 #516112 by divorcehelp2020
Reply from divorcehelp2020
Help please someone !!

  • WYSPECIAL's Avatar
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
17 Mar 21 #516124 by WYSPECIAL
Reply from WYSPECIAL
Why are you reluctant to answer?

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11