I have a first hearing with the courts to discuss financial settlement.
1. No joint assets
2. No marital home or property bought in our name
3. He works and I have been a SAHM for four and a half years. It is impossible to find work back in my sector after such a long period.
4. We were only married for 23 mths - four of those months we didnt cohabit. Knew each other for a yr before getting married (doomed I know ). Seperated in Nov 2017.
5. Child arrangements sorted in final hearing March 2021
6. I have asked countless times for Clean Break. he has refused
7. he doesnt contribute towards child's education. My mother pays for child's schooling.
8. I have no savings, no assets, no pension and can't afford legal representation.
Any advice? My normal brain says judge will tell us to have Clean Break, get on with it and issue Decree Absolute. But I have learnt the hard way the family court system is not aas predictable as I would have liked.