A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

What are we each entitled to in our divorce settlement?

What does the law say about how to split the house, how to share pensions and other assets, and how much maintenance is payable.

What steps can we take to reach a fair agreement?

The four basic steps to reaching an agreement on divorce finances are: disclosure, getting advice, negotiating and implementing a Consent Order.

What is a Consent Order and why do we need one?

A Consent Order is a legally binding document that finalises a divorcing couple's agreement on property, pensions and other assets.

Do you need help sorting out a fair financial settlement?

Our consultant service offers expert advice and support to help you reach agreement on a fair financial settlement quickly, and for less than a quarter of the cost of using a traditional high street solicitor.

Protecting interest in property

  • ANulife
  • ANulife's Avatar Posted by
  • New Member
  • New Member
26 Oct 07 #5330 by ANulife
Topic started by ANulife
Ex left me 2 days after I found out he was having an affair and he admitted it. He has moved her into the 2nd property we owned that we rented. Only his name is on the deed, this house was to be our nest egg. How do I protect my interests as I put a lot into that house and made many sacrifices we have had it for 3 years and been married for 24 years?

  • Vail
  • Vail's Avatar
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
26 Oct 07 #5331 by Vail
Reply from Vail
Anulife, you have a beneficial interest and can register it on the deeds at the land registry.

  • ANulife
  • ANulife's Avatar Posted by
  • New Member
  • New Member
26 Oct 07 #5332 by ANulife
Reply from ANulife
Thank you, I registered a UN1 form and it was rejected, I was told to register another form RX1 and just wondered if that was correct. I will let you know what the outcome is.

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11

The modern, convenient and affordable way to divorce.

No-Fault Divorce £179

We provide the UK's lowest cost no-fault divorce service, managed by a well respected firm of solicitors. 

Online Mediation £250

Online mediation is a convenient and inexpensive way to agree on a fair financial settlement.

Consent Order £259

This legally binding agreement defines how assets (e.g. properties and pensions) are to be divided.

Court Support £250

Support for people who have to go to court to get a fair divorce financial settlement without a solicitor.