A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

What are we each entitled to in our divorce settlement?

What does the law say about how to split the house, how to share pensions and other assets, and how much maintenance is payable.

What steps can we take to reach a fair agreement?

The four basic steps to reaching an agreement on divorce finances are: disclosure, getting advice, negotiating and implementing a Consent Order.

What is a Consent Order and why do we need one?

A Consent Order is a legally binding document that finalises a divorcing couple's agreement on property, pensions and other assets.

Do you need help sorting out a fair financial settlement?

Our consultant service offers expert advice and support to help you reach agreement on a fair financial settlement quickly, and for less than a quarter of the cost of using a traditional high street solicitor.

Hidden Assets?

  • pandora
  • pandora's Avatar Posted by
  • Junior Member
  • Junior Member
03 Nov 07 #5812 by pandora
Topic started by pandora
My s2bx is not cooperating re his finances. I was not party to his business dealings, but know he has shares in several LTd companies. How do I find out if he is hiding assets?:unsure:

  • sharonlost
  • sharonlost's Avatar
  • New Member
  • New Member
11 Apr 08 #19199 by sharonlost
Reply from sharonlost
my husband has hidden assets ie another companyh he has not delcared a 2nd business, his first business as being self employed he became a ltd company and showed a low wage to obtain legal aid, and minium c support £5 a week. which he is putting large amounts of money into i have submitted details to my solicitor. married 26 years 6 children i was main breadwiner for 21 years of this when i was ill he remortgaged house and other assets approx £100000 plus matrimontial home £127000 currently held pending ancillary hearing. do i go for 100% of home and ask for the £100000 that he took out of the marriage prior to him leaving with a friend, whom he lives with what would my odds be in obtaining 100% when undeclared business and details is shown to judge.

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11

The modern, convenient and affordable way to divorce.

No-Fault Divorce £179

We provide the UK's lowest cost no-fault divorce service, managed by a well respected firm of solicitors. 

Online Mediation £250

Online mediation is a convenient and inexpensive way to agree on a fair financial settlement.

Consent Order £259

This legally binding agreement defines how assets (e.g. properties and pensions) are to be divided.

Court Support £250

Support for people who have to go to court to get a fair divorce financial settlement without a solicitor.