A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Mon/Fri 9am-6pm       Sat/Sun 2pm-6pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

What are we each entitled to in our divorce settlement?

What does the law say about how to split the house, how to share pensions and other assets, and how much maintenance is payable.

What steps can we take to reach a fair agreement?

The four basic steps to reaching an agreement on divorce finances are: disclosure, getting advice, negotiating and implementing a Consent Order.

What is a Consent Order and why do we need one?

A Consent Order is a legally binding document that finalises a divorcing couple's agreement on property, pensions and other assets.

Do you need help sorting out a fair financial settlement?

Our consultant service offers expert advice and support to help you reach agreement on a fair financial settlement quickly, and for less than a quarter of the cost of using a traditional high street solicitor.


  • maggie
  • maggie's Avatar
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
07 Nov 07 #6083 by maggie
Reply from maggie
loobyloo - with pension sharing your share of the pension goes into your name at Decree Absolute - nothing to do with ex2be from then on.
You can use the value of the pension to argue for more cash or a bigger share of the family home instead of pension sharing.

  • loobyloo
  • loobyloo's Avatar
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
07 Nov 07 #6087 by loobyloo
Reply from loobyloo
Thanks again maggie...when this all finished i will share my knowledge and experience with all on here as you all have with me
a grateful looby

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11