A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Mon/Fri 9am-6pm       Sat/Sun 2pm-6pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

What are we each entitled to in our divorce settlement?

What does the law say about how to split the house, how to share pensions and other assets, and how much maintenance is payable.

What steps can we take to reach a fair agreement?

The four basic steps to reaching an agreement on divorce finances are: disclosure, getting advice, negotiating and implementing a Consent Order.

What is a Consent Order and why do we need one?

A Consent Order is a legally binding document that finalises a divorcing couple's agreement on property, pensions and other assets.

Do you need help sorting out a fair financial settlement?

Our consultant service offers expert advice and support to help you reach agreement on a fair financial settlement quickly, and for less than a quarter of the cost of using a traditional high street solicitor.

Remortgaging Property

  • navalwife
  • navalwife's Avatar Posted by
  • New Member
  • New Member
08 Jun 07 #659 by navalwife
Topic started by navalwife
Hmmmm few typos there weren't there? Meant to say my collealgue's wife is currently NOT working, rather than NOW working. Oops!

  • DownButNotOut
  • DownButNotOut's Avatar
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
08 Jun 07 #665 by DownButNotOut
Reply from DownButNotOut

I answered your main question and took note of the correction to the typo.

Also - just to let you know that if you do spot a mistake in one of your posts - you can edit it and correct it - rather than make a new post - hope that helps!!;)

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11