A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

What are we each entitled to in our divorce settlement?

What does the law say about how to split the house, how to share pensions and other assets, and how much maintenance is payable.

What steps can we take to reach a fair agreement?

The four basic steps to reaching an agreement on divorce finances are: disclosure, getting advice, negotiating and implementing a Consent Order.

What is a Consent Order and why do we need one?

A Consent Order is a legally binding document that finalises a divorcing couple's agreement on property, pensions and other assets.

Do you need help sorting out a fair financial settlement?

Our consultant service offers expert advice and support to help you reach agreement on a fair financial settlement quickly, and for less than a quarter of the cost of using a traditional high street solicitor.

she is getting away wth lies

  • pensioner
  • pensioner's Avatar Posted by
  • New Member
  • New Member
04 Dec 07 #8421 by pensioner
Topic started by pensioner
i am using solictors but they will only go by the book. which i agree with. but my wife has so far lied about everything on the form E and at the fdr and maost other court hearing. also in most correspondence. the final hearing is due mid feb but have a round table next week. hate to say that if i goes to FH she will get away with fraud. the problem we have is that she has opend various crdit cards and bank acounts using the net in her brother and sisters name. they are a nun and priest the problem is that the accounts are not in her name and therefor protected by the data proction act. thre are over 2000 in her finacial dealing and most is incomplete as she keeps geting away with what she has to disclose. due to weak / uninterested judges. is there a way of getting full discloser of these accounts:(

  • DownButNotOut
  • DownButNotOut's Avatar
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 Dec 07 #8914 by DownButNotOut
Reply from DownButNotOut
You need to show some evidence of her moving money into these accounts, e.g. via bank transfer/cheque from an account that is in her name.

You need more than suspicion.

Get hold of as much actual paper evidence pointing to money being moved as possible.

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11

The modern, convenient and affordable way to divorce.

No-Fault Divorce £179

We provide the UK's lowest cost no-fault divorce service, managed by a well respected firm of solicitors. 

Online Mediation £250

Online mediation is a convenient and inexpensive way to agree on a fair financial settlement.

Consent Orders from £359

This legally binding agreement defines how assets (e.g. properties and pensions) are to be divided.

Court Support £250

Support for people who have to go to court to get a fair divorce financial settlement without a solicitor.