A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

What are we each entitled to in our divorce settlement?

What does the law say about how to split the house, how to share pensions and other assets, and how much maintenance is payable.

What steps can we take to reach a fair agreement?

The four basic steps to reaching an agreement on divorce finances are: disclosure, getting advice, negotiating and implementing a Consent Order.

What is a Consent Order and why do we need one?

A Consent Order is a legally binding document that finalises a divorcing couple's agreement on property, pensions and other assets.

Do you need help sorting out a fair financial settlement?

Our consultant service offers expert advice and support to help you reach agreement on a fair financial settlement quickly, and for less than a quarter of the cost of using a traditional high street solicitor.

FORM E Submission?

  • NonMolest
  • NonMolest's Avatar Posted by
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
12 Feb 08 #13628 by NonMolest
Topic started by NonMolest
Hi All,

Both parties were suppossed to fill form around 2 weeks back, I sowrn form E and sent it to my sol at right date and time, but hasnt heard anything regarding form e from xtb sol. My sol is now advising that we should send form e to court in a sealed envelope, otherwise I will be accussed as being late. My worry is what if my xtb sol get a copy of my form e from court and then fill her form e? Is it possible for her sol to get a copy of my form e from court?

Please help.


  • dukey
  • dukey's Avatar
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
12 Feb 08 #13652 by dukey
Reply from dukey
Hello those with large brains will answer this on for you for what its worth ill av a go.
Both forms es should be submited to court at least 35 days before the hearing and yes your x can get a copy as will you. its very commom for an x to dreag their heals with form es and the court can force submision if they keep delaying

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11