A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

What are we each entitled to in our divorce settlement?

What does the law say about how to split the house, how to share pensions and other assets, and how much maintenance is payable.

What steps can we take to reach a fair agreement?

The four basic steps to reaching an agreement on divorce finances are: disclosure, getting advice, negotiating and implementing a Consent Order.

What is a Consent Order and why do we need one?

A Consent Order is a legally binding document that finalises a divorcing couple's agreement on property, pensions and other assets.

Do you need help sorting out a fair financial settlement?

Our consultant service offers expert advice and support to help you reach agreement on a fair financial settlement quickly, and for less than a quarter of the cost of using a traditional high street solicitor.

form e

  • doodles
  • doodles's Avatar Posted by
  • Senior Member
  • Senior Member
04 Mar 08 #15706 by doodles
Topic started by doodles
can anybody please help me, ive just recieved a form E to fill in and im confused and worried as my ex ran a business (ceased to run around sep 07) in my name, however i never had anything to do with it or recieved or even know what income was gained from it, just know he was decietful with the inland revenue and did not declare much of the income he recieved from it.. how to i fill in the business part of the form?? thanx

  • BVG
  • BVG's Avatar
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
04 Mar 08 #15709 by BVG
Reply from BVG
Hi Doodles,
Just be honest and put in that part of the Form what you have just stated about the business. Your bank statements and other financial information will give truth to your claim.

I would be worried if I was the X because he will have to supply bank statements and other financial information that can only support your declaration.

When you exchange Form E's you will be able to investigate further and prove your declaration and be allowed to ask for further information to clarify any business interests.

Dont worry about this Form E just answer honestly and openly.

  • doodles
  • doodles's Avatar Posted by
  • Senior Member
  • Senior Member
04 Mar 08 #15711 by doodles
Reply from doodles
thank you for that bvg x

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11

The modern, convenient and affordable way to divorce.

No-Fault Divorce £179

We provide the UK's lowest cost no-fault divorce service, managed by a well respected firm of solicitors. 

Online Mediation £250

Online mediation is a convenient and inexpensive way to agree on a fair financial settlement.

Consent Order £259

This legally binding agreement defines how assets (e.g. properties and pensions) are to be divided.

Court Support £250

Support for people who have to go to court to get a fair divorce financial settlement without a solicitor.