A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020
Mon/Fri 9am-8pm       Sat/Sun 2pm-8pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

Form E or FormE1 ?

  • dukey
  • dukey's Avatar Topic Author
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
9 years 3 weeks ago #265241 by dukey
Form E or FormE1 ? was created by dukey
If after the 6th of April 2011;

You agree to voluntary financial disclosure you need form E.

An application is made to court for a financial order (was called ancillary relief) you need form E which must be sworn.

For most form E1 is not applicable unless an application is made under schedule 1 of the childrens act or other such less common applications.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11