A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

What are we each entitled to in our divorce settlement?

What does the law say about how to split the house, how to share pensions and other assets, and how much maintenance is payable.

What steps can we take to reach a fair agreement?

The four basic steps to reaching an agreement on divorce finances are: disclosure, getting advice, negotiating and implementing a Consent Order.

What is a Consent Order and why do we need one?

A Consent Order is a legally binding document that finalises a divorcing couple's agreement on property, pensions and other assets.

Do you need help sorting out a fair financial settlement?

Our consultant service offers expert advice and support to help you reach agreement on a fair financial settlement quickly, and for less than a quarter of the cost of using a traditional high street solicitor.

Application Notice for Non-disclosure

  • getdivorce
  • getdivorce's Avatar Posted by
  • Junior Member
  • Junior Member
25 Mar 12 #319978 by getdivorce
Topic started by getdivorce

I have applied for financial settlement. But my ex-wife is not sharing bank statements for all of her accounts.
She didn''t share during exchane of From E.

In the first hearing of financial settlement, judge gave Directions to her to share the bank statements by certain dates.
She shared bank statements for one of her accounts.

I sent letter to judge for that. Now judge replied by saying to apply for application notice.

I think that is From D11 I need to apply.
About form D11:

1. What should I ask judge to order? Either ask him to order my wife to share bank statements or ask bank to provide bank statements as she is not sharing?

2. She didn''t share pension statements as well. Should I ask judge to order her company to share pension statement or to her?

Any suggestion/help will be appreciated.


  • dukey
  • dukey's Avatar
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
25 Mar 12 #319983 by dukey
Reply from dukey
It is D11, which is a on notice Directions hearing.

Following the failure of the app/resp hubby/wife to disclose bank statements and a pension valuation Judge (name) ordered that statements be filed and served by (date), this direction was made at the fist directions appointment on (date).

To date the app/resp hubby/wife has refused to comply with the judges direction.

When you get to court you ask a penal notice be attached to Directions, it means if if she still refuses to supply them she can be sent to prison, it rarely happens because most people wont risk prison.

  • getdivorce
  • getdivorce's Avatar Posted by
  • Junior Member
  • Junior Member
25 Mar 12 #319985 by getdivorce
Reply from getdivorce
Thanks Dukey.
Really appreciate your reply.

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11