Im due in court next week for a further review, now the 5th in total. Previous reviews adjourned for various reasons.
Just received a response from my Solicitors questionnaire sent in March, stating stbx not providing any more discovery ''as they have answered all queries'', They havent.
We are awaiting:
1. bank statements NSDI account
2. tax records he insists he paid £15,000+
3. Banks statements showing how he dissipated a substantial inheritance received 10 years ago.
4. Evidence of substantial expenditure since separation.
I was given a 21 day deadline by court to provide a comprehensive discovery with lots receipts etc before xmas. He wasn''t asked for anything by the court and is now ignoring any requests from my solictor.
1. Why would I be given a 21 deadline by court and he wasn''t? (especially as he has many irregularites in his expenditure. Surely it should work both ways.
2. Can we ask court order/request for this info.?
3. How long will the court continue adjourning due to missing info? or should ask for the court to deduct these missing funds (approx 62K) from any settlement.
I would be grateful for help asap. Wish to get sorted soon this is now into third year and legal bills mounting.