A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

What are we each entitled to in our divorce settlement?

What does the law say about how to split the house, how to share pensions and other assets, and how much maintenance is payable.

What steps can we take to reach a fair agreement?

The four basic steps to reaching an agreement on divorce finances are: disclosure, getting advice, negotiating and implementing a Consent Order.

What is a Consent Order and why do we need one?

A Consent Order is a legally binding document that finalises a divorcing couple's agreement on property, pensions and other assets.

Do you need help sorting out a fair financial settlement?

Our consultant service offers expert advice and support to help you reach agreement on a fair financial settlement quickly, and for less than a quarter of the cost of using a traditional high street solicitor.

Quasi Criminal Proceedings

  • soulruler
  • soulruler's Avatar Posted by
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
07 Aug 12 #347824 by soulruler
Topic started by soulruler
This is the term used in law to reflect a civil case which basically has turned into a criminal case.

When you do various things such as perjur yourself on oath or documents, threaten your opponent in court corridors, insult judges, make statements of truth to court which are against rules of evidence (which means without an honest belief in their truth) or allow another party (such as a legal team) to make statements to court which you know not to be the truth, when as an advocate you abuse your rights of audience against Human Rights of Freedom of Expression (i.e make submissions to court which you know to be false), when you fail consistantly to take claims and fail to follow them through or fail to comply with the orders of court that you have sought yourself then the case basically becomes quasi criminal.

You have no more right to threaten your opponent in civil court than in criminal court. As we all know if you talk or theaten a defendent in criminal court the case is dismissed.

You also have no right to make a submission or put an allegation to court against your opponent that is false and that would lower the opinion of that person in the mind of any right thinking individual.

For all those reasons and a whole load more my case has now become quasi criminal.

My ex and his legal teams commence case after case, claiming costs and fines and threatening me with prison and expect me to come to court time and time again, have no life and for all my family to be thrown out on the streets and have no income, no roof over our heads and at the end of it no health or sanity.

I just hope that anyone reading my tail of considerable woe will attempt to avoid the situation I am now in.

Anyone interested can google legal abuse which is basically generally the litigation taken on by legal teams deliberately knowing it to be meritless and mainly for their own financial gain.

Please can my case set a precedent to help stop legal abuse - lawyers are very privileged and trusted members of our society and we should be able to trust them to do the right job.

  • minxy1912
  • minxy1912's Avatar
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
07 Aug 12 #347942 by minxy1912
Reply from minxy1912
this sounds very interesting,but very confusing!!

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11

The modern, convenient and affordable way to divorce.

No-Fault Divorce £179

We provide the UK's lowest cost no-fault divorce service, managed by a well respected firm of solicitors. 

Online Mediation £250

Online mediation is a convenient and inexpensive way to agree on a fair financial settlement.

Consent Order £259

This legally binding agreement defines how assets (e.g. properties and pensions) are to be divided.

Court Support £250

Support for people who have to go to court to get a fair divorce financial settlement without a solicitor.