A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

What are we each entitled to in our divorce settlement?

What does the law say about how to split the house, how to share pensions and other assets, and how much maintenance is payable.

What steps can we take to reach a fair agreement?

The four basic steps to reaching an agreement on divorce finances are: disclosure, getting advice, negotiating and implementing a Consent Order.

What is a Consent Order and why do we need one?

A Consent Order is a legally binding document that finalises a divorcing couple's agreement on property, pensions and other assets.

Do you need help sorting out a fair financial settlement?

Our consultant service offers expert advice and support to help you reach agreement on a fair financial settlement quickly, and for less than a quarter of the cost of using a traditional high street solicitor.

Form E and credit cards

  • jack68
  • jack68's Avatar Posted by
  • New Member
  • New Member
07 Aug 12 #347981 by jack68
Topic started by jack68

Do I need to provide credit cards statements relating to cards I have paid off and closed?



  • .Charles
  • .Charles's Avatar
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
10 Aug 12 #348633 by .Charles
Reply from .Charles
It depends. If there is reference to the account numbers on, say, your current account statement, it would be better to disclose the closing statement for the defunct credit card account. If you don''t disclose, it is likely to be requested at a later date - may as well get it out of the way now.


Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11