Thanks guys. How about cm, all the equity and transfer of house and 30% of pension and no actuary report? Thoughts please as I would like to send this offer tomorrow and put an end to this once and for all. Oh and no sm?
Just a suggestion - make an open offer. This means the judge can see this if it does go to court and can see that you have been very fair. You write ''open offer'' at the top of the letter. You may want to state though that if your ex does not accept the offer it will be withdrawn after a certain period as you will need to recoup costs if she pushes the matter further.
I would set this up in bullet points. So along the lines of ''Open offer - I would like to make Mrs X the Clean Break offer of:
1. the house is transferred into her name
2. she maintains all equity in the property providing she is able to release me from the mortgage
3. A pension share of 30% of the pension accrued during the 4 years we spent as a married couple
4. child maintenance paid in accordance with csa rates
5. No further claim from either party on pensions or policies
The mention of ''clean break'' should alert the sol to the fact there is no sm on offer.
If she accepts this then, no, no need for a report on the pension.
I''m off on my hols tomorrow for a week but I''ll check in when I get back to see how you''re getting on. Good luck