A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

What are we each entitled to in our divorce settlement?

What does the law say about how to split the house, how to share pensions and other assets, and how much maintenance is payable.

What steps can we take to reach a fair agreement?

The four basic steps to reaching an agreement on divorce finances are: disclosure, getting advice, negotiating and implementing a Consent Order.

What is a Consent Order and why do we need one?

A Consent Order is a legally binding document that finalises a divorcing couple's agreement on property, pensions and other assets.

Do you need help sorting out a fair financial settlement?

Our consultant service offers expert advice and support to help you reach agreement on a fair financial settlement quickly, and for less than a quarter of the cost of using a traditional high street solicitor.

Court Order Enforcement

  • MadAboutBoats
  • MadAboutBoats's Avatar Posted by
  • Junior Member
  • Junior Member
24 Sep 12 #357707 by MadAboutBoats
Topic started by MadAboutBoats
At a recent court hearing where the outcome was an order by consent, it was agreed that certain items would be returned to me.

The order said I should be able to get these within seven days.

My ex afterwards said I could collect a a later time as there would be no opportunity within 7 days and has since refused collection.

Can this bebrought back to court and wouldit be enforced if i can prove that there was no opportunity made available and that my ex effectively duped me?

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11