A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

What are we each entitled to in our divorce settlement?

What does the law say about how to split the house, how to share pensions and other assets, and how much maintenance is payable.

What steps can we take to reach a fair agreement?

The four basic steps to reaching an agreement on divorce finances are: disclosure, getting advice, negotiating and implementing a Consent Order.

What is a Consent Order and why do we need one?

A Consent Order is a legally binding document that finalises a divorcing couple's agreement on property, pensions and other assets.

Do you need help sorting out a fair financial settlement?

Our consultant service offers expert advice and support to help you reach agreement on a fair financial settlement quickly, and for less than a quarter of the cost of using a traditional high street solicitor.

Expert Reports not ready for FDR - adjourn ?

  • LittleSeaHorse
  • LittleSeaHorse's Avatar Posted by
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
06 Jun 18 #502066 by LittleSeaHorse
Topic started by LittleSeaHorse
Just a quick question.
If a requested actuary report and home valuation are not ready by the date of the FDR , what happens ?
We know the actuary report for won't be ready as MOD Civil Servant pensions are involved, but the court wants £155 for an application to adjourn.
The time frame to obtain an actuary report was far too short from the beginning as set by the court.

Not sure what will happen.
Are we still expected to negotiate although some of the reports won't be available ?

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11