A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

What are we each entitled to in our divorce settlement?

What does the law say about how to split the house, how to share pensions and other assets, and how much maintenance is payable.

What steps can we take to reach a fair agreement?

The four basic steps to reaching an agreement on divorce finances are: disclosure, getting advice, negotiating and implementing a Consent Order.

What is a Consent Order and why do we need one?

A Consent Order is a legally binding document that finalises a divorcing couple's agreement on property, pensions and other assets.

Do you need help sorting out a fair financial settlement?

Our consultant service offers expert advice and support to help you reach agreement on a fair financial settlement quickly, and for less than a quarter of the cost of using a traditional high street solicitor.

Ex refusing clean break

  • boyboyboy
  • boyboyboy's Avatar Posted by
  • New Member
  • New Member
12 Jun 18 #502206 by boyboyboy
Topic started by boyboyboy
my hubby's ex is refusing to sign a Clean Break.
I am the one worried he isn't

They have no shared assets never did (just debts he now has)
He has a small army pension and thats it.

I have assets, can she claim mine or just his?

They were only married for 7 years & have 2 kids.

I know it should have been done before the marriage but she is difficult and DH has had health issues which made arrangements difficult.

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11