A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

What are we each entitled to in our divorce settlement?

What does the law say about how to split the house, how to share pensions and other assets, and how much maintenance is payable.

What steps can we take to reach a fair agreement?

The four basic steps to reaching an agreement on divorce finances are: disclosure, getting advice, negotiating and implementing a Consent Order.

What is a Consent Order and why do we need one?

A Consent Order is a legally binding document that finalises a divorcing couple's agreement on property, pensions and other assets.

Do you need help sorting out a fair financial settlement?

Our consultant service offers expert advice and support to help you reach agreement on a fair financial settlement quickly, and for less than a quarter of the cost of using a traditional high street solicitor.

In court on Friday for MPS

  • rustyroo
  • rustyroo's Avatar Posted by
  • Junior Member
  • Junior Member
26 Aug 18 #503555 by rustyroo
Topic started by rustyroo

Im finally at the stage, that i have filed petition and hoping I can claim MPS, what do i need to take to cout=rt with me on Friday, Im drafting an incomings and outgoings sheet. Do I need anything else? Desperately seeking advice as I cannot afford a solicitor.

  • hadenoughnow
  • hadenoughnow's Avatar
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
27 Aug 18 #503565 by hadenoughnow
Reply from hadenoughnow
Answered on your other thread.

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11