A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

What are we each entitled to in our divorce settlement?

What does the law say about how to split the house, how to share pensions and other assets, and how much maintenance is payable.

What steps can we take to reach a fair agreement?

The four basic steps to reaching an agreement on divorce finances are: disclosure, getting advice, negotiating and implementing a Consent Order.

What is a Consent Order and why do we need one?

A Consent Order is a legally binding document that finalises a divorcing couple's agreement on property, pensions and other assets.

Ancillary relief

  • Bramley666
  • Bramley666's Avatar Posted by
  • New Member
  • New Member
23 Jul 19 #508669 by Bramley666
Topic started by Bramley666
I was granted an ancillary relief order last year which included house being sold. My ex is now stopping the sale. What court fee do I have to pay to get the order enforced/varied? Thank you

  • Allcry
  • Allcry's Avatar
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
02 Aug 19 #508854 by Allcry
Reply from Allcry
Ring the court and ask. This is not legal advice so they should tell you.


You can get help with form fees here

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11