A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

What are we each entitled to in our divorce settlement?

What does the law say about how to split the house, how to share pensions and other assets, and how much maintenance is payable.

What steps can we take to reach a fair agreement?

The four basic steps to reaching an agreement on divorce finances are: disclosure, getting advice, negotiating and implementing a Consent Order.

What is a Consent Order and why do we need one?

A Consent Order is a legally binding document that finalises a divorcing couple's agreement on property, pensions and other assets.

Do you need help sorting out a fair financial settlement?

Our consultant service offers expert advice and support to help you reach agreement on a fair financial settlement quickly, and for less than a quarter of the cost of using a traditional high street solicitor.

Form A

  • LittleAngel01
  • LittleAngel01's Avatar Posted by
  • Junior Member
  • Junior Member
24 Nov 19 #510536 by LittleAngel01
Topic started by LittleAngel01
Hi Lovely people. Tried to find this but different sites says different things ...hopefully someone can help...
how many copies of an application do I have to send to court? Also on the form it asks for family court sitting at... had paperwork addressed from West Midlands Divorce Centre but Decree Nisi was sitting at the court in Liverpool... which court do you think I should send the paperwork to?
Might seem a daft questions but cannot find this info anywhere and tried to ring the court with no luck ...
Thank you in advance

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11