A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

What are we each entitled to in our divorce settlement?

What does the law say about how to split the house, how to share pensions and other assets, and how much maintenance is payable.

What steps can we take to reach a fair agreement?

The four basic steps to reaching an agreement on divorce finances are: disclosure, getting advice, negotiating and implementing a Consent Order.

What is a Consent Order and why do we need one?

A Consent Order is a legally binding document that finalises a divorcing couple's agreement on property, pensions and other assets.

Do you need help sorting out a fair financial settlement?

Our consultant service offers expert advice and support to help you reach agreement on a fair financial settlement quickly, and for less than a quarter of the cost of using a traditional high street solicitor.

Possible Fraud?

  • Steak and Chips
  • Steak and Chips's Avatar Posted by
  • Junior Member
  • Junior Member
16 Jan 20 #511077 by Steak and Chips
Topic started by Steak and Chips

I'm looking for some help with regards issuing the correct application to the Court on grounds of ex submitting fraudulent documentation.

The Ex recently brought matters back to court on a D11 form stating non-complience of the last Court Order issued, and sought her costs.

At the Hearing last week that application was dismissed by the District judge.

In preperationfor that Hearing I was reviewing the evidence for the previous hearing (summer 2019), it became very clear that there was a substantial differences between forms sent to me and forms issued to the Courts for that hearing. This was raised last week (along with the evidence) and the Judge stated that matters wuld need to be returned to the Original Judge and I would have to submit my own application for that.

The Ex had previously sought, and actually got her costs at the Hearing last year specifically due to the doctored forms submitted.

I would like to ask the Court to set that Order aside and have my monies returned.

Im simply missing the correct form to submit to the Courts for this to be considered.

Any help with the correct form that I need to send to the Courts would be very much appreciated.

Many Thanks for taking the time to read.

Kind Regards


  • hadenoughnow
  • hadenoughnow's Avatar
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
20 Jan 20 #511102 by hadenoughnow
Reply from hadenoughnow
A D11 is a general application that would hopefully cover this situation. There is provision on this form for the matter to go to a specific judge.

I believe that if a judge feels there has been an offence committed, they may well report it to the police themselves. The court also has powers to deal with contempt of court, perjury etc.


Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11