A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

What are we each entitled to in our divorce settlement?

What does the law say about how to split the house, how to share pensions and other assets, and how much maintenance is payable.

What steps can we take to reach a fair agreement?

The four basic steps to reaching an agreement on divorce finances are: disclosure, getting advice, negotiating and implementing a Consent Order.

What is a Consent Order and why do we need one?

A Consent Order is a legally binding document that finalises a divorcing couple's agreement on property, pensions and other assets.

Do you need help sorting out a fair financial settlement?

Our consultant service offers expert advice and support to help you reach agreement on a fair financial settlement quickly, and for less than a quarter of the cost of using a traditional high street solicitor.

FDR Order non-compliance

  • gopher5
  • gopher5's Avatar Posted by
  • Junior Member
  • Junior Member
22 Jun 20 #512955 by gopher5
Topic started by gopher5

I am a LiP and would like to know what options are available to me if the other side do not comply with a FDR order.

The FH is listed for November 2020 but can I go back to court before that?

  • hadenoughnow
  • hadenoughnow's Avatar
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
25 Jun 20 #512995 by hadenoughnow
Reply from hadenoughnow
Yes, you can ask for breaches of the FDR to be addressed. You may find it helpful to produce a schedule of deficiencies (things that are outstanding).

You would need a D11 application. You should send a final letter before action enclosing the schedule of deficiencies and giving s very short deadline for response.


Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11