A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

What are we each entitled to in our divorce settlement?

What does the law say about how to split the house, how to share pensions and other assets, and how much maintenance is payable.

What steps can we take to reach a fair agreement?

The four basic steps to reaching an agreement on divorce finances are: disclosure, getting advice, negotiating and implementing a Consent Order.

What is a Consent Order and why do we need one?

A Consent Order is a legally binding document that finalises a divorcing couple's agreement on property, pensions and other assets.

Do you need help sorting out a fair financial settlement?

Our consultant service offers expert advice and support to help you reach agreement on a fair financial settlement quickly, and for less than a quarter of the cost of using a traditional high street solicitor.

compulsory to submit Form H Schedule of cost before FDR, if self representing

  • newdivorce
  • newdivorce's Avatar Posted by
  • Junior Member
  • Junior Member
27 Aug 20 #513864 by newdivorce
Topic started by newdivorce
Hello, I am self representing and ex has got solicitor to represent, Solicitor has submitter form H but do I need to submit form H as well or not as there is no expense by me for self representing.
I don't want to submit/ open my cards as it is non prejudice hearing and would wait for final hearing.

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11