A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

What are we each entitled to in our divorce settlement?

What does the law say about how to split the house, how to share pensions and other assets, and how much maintenance is payable.

What steps can we take to reach a fair agreement?

The four basic steps to reaching an agreement on divorce finances are: disclosure, getting advice, negotiating and implementing a Consent Order.

What is a Consent Order and why do we need one?

A Consent Order is a legally binding document that finalises a divorcing couple's agreement on property, pensions and other assets.

Do you need help sorting out a fair financial settlement?

Our consultant service offers expert advice and support to help you reach agreement on a fair financial settlement quickly, and for less than a quarter of the cost of using a traditional high street solicitor.

D81 Form Advice

  • oceanlava
  • oceanlava's Avatar Posted by
  • Senior Member
  • Senior Member
22 Sep 20 #514174 by oceanlava
Topic started by oceanlava

My ex and I have agreed the particulars for a Consent Order and i am just waiting on the draft to be sent to me to approve. In the meantime they have sent me a D81 form with her parts all filled in.

My question is about the income box. In her entry she has not included the mortgage payment that i have been paying since the split. I wanted her to take the mortgage payment DD and give her the money via bank transfer but she wouldn't have it. So i said that is in lieu of child maintenance/spouse maintenance etc.

Should i raise this as it is income very much like when the order goes through and she will be getting child maintenance? It makes it look like she is a lot worse off than she is which is not a true reflection of the financial position.


Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11