A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

What are we each entitled to in our divorce settlement?

What does the law say about how to split the house, how to share pensions and other assets, and how much maintenance is payable.

What steps can we take to reach a fair agreement?

The four basic steps to reaching an agreement on divorce finances are: disclosure, getting advice, negotiating and implementing a Consent Order.

What is a Consent Order and why do we need one?

A Consent Order is a legally binding document that finalises a divorcing couple's agreement on property, pensions and other assets.

Do you need help sorting out a fair financial settlement?

Our consultant service offers expert advice and support to help you reach agreement on a fair financial settlement quickly, and for less than a quarter of the cost of using a traditional high street solicitor.

Form A

  • Deflorio
  • Deflorio's Avatar Posted by
  • New Member
  • New Member
20 Oct 20 #514523 by Deflorio
Topic started by Deflorio
Hi everyone and thanks in advance for your help.
The family Court has granted a decree NiSA for my ex unreasonable behaviour and I started an application for a financial remedy, the family court ordered me to serve my ex the form A bit since January 2020 he has blocked my phone numbers and I’m not sure still living to the same address, sure he will not collaborate to this procedure. Can I move on with the financial procedure if he doesn’t respond to the court? And I can rescue the money he has took from with under false pretences?

  • hadenoughnow
  • hadenoughnow's Avatar
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
24 Oct 20 #514572 by hadenoughnow
Reply from hadenoughnow
Have you tried sending it recorded delivery to his address?

Do you know where he works?

If necessary you would need to get a process server to hand him the docoments and provide a statement to say that has been done.

Any settlement will depend on the circumstances of the matter. If he does not engage you can still get a settlement (eventually) but whether you can recover funds will depend on whether there is a way to access any of his assets.


  • Deflorio
  • Deflorio's Avatar Posted by
  • New Member
  • New Member
24 Oct 20 #514574 by Deflorio
Reply from Deflorio
Thanks for your answering. I manage to get an evidence that he has received the form A. I’m filling the form E, do I have to send it to him if he is not engaging with the procedure?

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11