A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020
Mon/Fri 9am-6pm       Sat/Sun 2pm-6pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

Read our guide to Divorce Financial Settlements

What are we each entitled to in our divorce settlement?

What does the law say about how to split the house, how to share pensions and other assets, and how much maintenance is payable.

What steps can we take to reach a fair agreement?

The four basic steps to reaching an agreement on divorce finances are: disclosure, getting advice, negotiating and implementing a Consent Order.

What is a Consent Order and why do we need one?

Consent Order is a legally binding document that finalises a divorcing couple's agreement on property, pensions and other assets.

Do you need help sorting out a fair financial settlement?

Our consultant service offers expert advice and support to help you reach agreement on a fair financial settlement quickly, and for less than a quarter of the cost of using a traditional high street solicitor.

How to request accurate Form E to be filed?

  • AlanPartridge
  • AlanPartridge's Avatar Post Author
  • Senior Member
  • Senior Member
17 Nov 2020 10:20 #514784 by AlanPartridge
Topic posted by AlanPartridge
My FDR is coming up in a few weeks. My ex has not filled in their Form E correctly, missing key information relating to their new marital status. I raised this in the first hearing and my ex’s solicitor admitted to the judge the correct status. As we head to FDR I have on several occasions wrote to my ex’s solicitor suggesting that an accurate form E should be filed with the courts for the FDR. They are trying everything to avoid doing so and have said they do not need to do so. Although no decisions based on this inaccurate information can be enforced at FDR, my worry is that this inaccuracy would then carry over to final hearing and would therefore be used in any final judgements. Should I be raising this to the judge in advance, and if so what form should I be using. TIA

  • hadenoughnow
  • hadenoughnow's Avatar
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
17 Nov 2020 23:48 #514795 by hadenoughnow
Reply from hadenoughnow
Is this a recent development? Has this been raised in the questionnaire and statement of issues? You can always file and serve a position statement ahead of FDR to ensure the judge is aware. Have details of the new spouse's financial position been provided??


Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11