A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Mon/Fri 9am-6pm       Sat/Sun 2pm-6pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

Read our guide to Divorce Financial Settlements

What are we each entitled to in our divorce settlement?

What does the law say about how to split the house, how to share pensions and other assets, and how much maintenance is payable.

What steps can we take to reach a fair agreement?

The four basic steps to reaching an agreement on divorce finances are: disclosure, getting advice, negotiating and implementing a Consent Order.

What is a Consent Order and why do we need one?

A Consent Order is a legally binding document that finalises a divorcing couple's agreement on property, pensions and other assets.

Do you need help sorting out a fair financial settlement?

Our consultant service offers expert advice and support to help you reach agreement on a fair financial settlement quickly, and for less than a quarter of the cost of using a traditional high street solicitor.

Filing and serving S25 statements

  • M2020
  • M2020's Avatar Post Author
  • Senior Member
  • Senior Member
22 Nov 2020 14:59 #514849 by M2020
Topic posted by M2020
S25 statements are due to be filed and served tomorrow, I have mine ready to go, but despite emailing the applicant’s solicitor a week ago, to confirm if the are ready to file and serve their statement, I have not heard from them. Should I go ahead and file my statement with the court and wait to hear from the applicant before serving it on them?

  • hadenoughnow
  • hadenoughnow's Avatar
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
22 Nov 2020 19:20 #514853 by hadenoughnow
Reply from hadenoughnow
Yes, file with the court as per order. Chase the other side for exchange.


Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11