A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020
Mon/Fri 9am-6pm       Sat/Sun 2pm-6pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

Do you need help sorting out a fair financial settlement?

Our consultant service offers expert advice and support to help you reach agreement on a fair financial settlement quickly, and for less than a quarter of the cost of using a traditional high street solicitor.

Enforcing Financial Order - non-cooperation from EX

  • nairsanty
  • nairsanty's Avatar Topic Author
  • New Member
  • New Member
3 months 2 days ago #514870 by nairsanty
A final order by District Judge allows me to pay lump sum to Ex (raising funds from re-mortgage), with simultaneous vacation of home by Ex and transfer title from joint to my name. I rent elsewhere & Ex resides in family home. But Ex is completely ignoring the Order and not cooperating. Almost a year now since the Court Order!!

I want to go to Court and get an order for 1) Writ or warrant of possession - asking Ex to vacate. 2) TR1 to be signed by DJ. 3) Permit me 3 month time after possession / title transfer to pay the lump sum. 4) Allow me to deduct mortgage payments made by me during period of delay, from lump sum. 5) Claim my incremental rental costs. 6) Claim legal costs

Question is: A) How do I apply to the Court – which form to use for above? (Form D11?) B) Will a solicitor be willing to take this work on a no win no fee basis – i.e. costs from other side? C) Is all of what I am trying to do possible?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11