A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Mon/Fri 9am-6pm       Sat/Sun 2pm-6pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

What are we each entitled to in our divorce settlement?

What does the law say about how to split the house, how to share pensions and other assets, and how much maintenance is payable.

What steps can we take to reach a fair agreement?

The four basic steps to reaching an agreement on divorce finances are: disclosure, getting advice, negotiating and implementing a Consent Order.

What is a Consent Order and why do we need one?

A Consent Order is a legally binding document that finalises a divorcing couple's agreement on property, pensions and other assets.

Do you need help sorting out a fair financial settlement?

Our consultant service offers expert advice and support to help you reach agreement on a fair financial settlement quickly, and for less than a quarter of the cost of using a traditional high street solicitor.

Court fees as LIP

  • enm1sg-sandy
  • enm1sg-sandy's Avatar Posted by
  • Junior Member
  • Junior Member
10 Jun 21 #516939 by enm1sg-sandy
Topic started by enm1sg-sandy
I am LIP and want to make a D11 application to the court for Panel notice as my Ex has failed to follow the FDA court order deadlines and want to waste the FDR

Question: As a LIP, how do you pay the court fees for the D11 application as I don't have any accounts with Family court similar to the solicitor have.

  • seeingawaythrough
  • seeingawaythrough's Avatar
  • Senior Member
  • Senior Member
10 Jun 21 #516940 by seeingawaythrough
Reply from seeingawaythrough
I was in a not dissimilar position with court deadlines after the FDA. Fortunately the mere threat of the D11 was enough to get his solicitors start responding to me and I didn't get as far as issuing. Though he's caused more delays which means our FDR probably needs to be put back so I'll be in the same boat as you....

I believe you can now pay over the phone.... see here if you have a look at the leaflet EX50.

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11