A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

What are we each entitled to in our divorce settlement?

What does the law say about how to split the house, how to share pensions and other assets, and how much maintenance is payable.

What steps can we take to reach a fair agreement?

The four basic steps to reaching an agreement on divorce finances are: disclosure, getting advice, negotiating and implementing a Consent Order.

What is a Consent Order and why do we need one?

A Consent Order is a legally binding document that finalises a divorcing couple's agreement on property, pensions and other assets.

Do you need help sorting out a fair financial settlement?

Our consultant service offers expert advice and support to help you reach agreement on a fair financial settlement quickly, and for less than a quarter of the cost of using a traditional high street solicitor.

Enforcing my final order

  • Cheesestring
  • Cheesestring's Avatar Posted by
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
20 Aug 21 #517512 by Cheesestring
Topic started by Cheesestring
Good evening

I have a final financial order which stated property to be sold and equity to be split 50/50. Joint conduct of sale. And spousal maintenance.

My ex is not complying with anything in the order and I urgently need to go down the enforcement route.

I’m litigant in person. Do I need a d11 or d50k? My mind is so muddled up I don’t know what to do.

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11