A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

What are we each entitled to in our divorce settlement?

What does the law say about how to split the house, how to share pensions and other assets, and how much maintenance is payable.

What steps can we take to reach a fair agreement?

The four basic steps to reaching an agreement on divorce finances are: disclosure, getting advice, negotiating and implementing a Consent Order.

What is a Consent Order and why do we need one?

A Consent Order is a legally binding document that finalises a divorcing couple's agreement on property, pensions and other assets.

Do you need help sorting out a fair financial settlement?

Our consultant service offers expert advice and support to help you reach agreement on a fair financial settlement quickly, and for less than a quarter of the cost of using a traditional high street solicitor.

removing my name from the joint account

  • shatttered08
  • shatttered08's Avatar Posted by
  • New Member
  • New Member
28 Jan 08 #12113 by shatttered08
Reply from shatttered08
Thank you S.K.Callum
I have drafted a letter, as you have suggested, and will hand deliver it to the bank in morning. Not holding my breath on this one tho'!
Stop this rollercoaster - I want to get off and start living again!
Thanks again x

  • TMax
  • TMax's Avatar
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
28 Jan 08 #12115 by TMax
Reply from TMax
They were very helpfull and did every thing they could I never had a problem really, up till now. :-)X is now saying she only agreed to close account due to not being of sound mind because of her addiction and felt under threat. :-)heyho cover every aspect you can think of it gets dirtier by the week :-)

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11