A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

What are we each entitled to in our divorce settlement?

What does the law say about how to split the house, how to share pensions and other assets, and how much maintenance is payable.

What steps can we take to reach a fair agreement?

The four basic steps to reaching an agreement on divorce finances are: disclosure, getting advice, negotiating and implementing a Consent Order.

What is a Consent Order and why do we need one?

A Consent Order is a legally binding document that finalises a divorcing couple's agreement on property, pensions and other assets.

Do you need help sorting out a fair financial settlement?

Our consultant service offers expert advice and support to help you reach agreement on a fair financial settlement quickly, and for less than a quarter of the cost of using a traditional high street solicitor.

Debts due to MH. What to do? Can i make her pay

  • hadenoughnow
  • hadenoughnow's Avatar
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
07 Jun 12 #335614 by hadenoughnow
Reply from hadenoughnow
I am very confused. Why is she not living on the FMH? It is utter madness that you are paying for am empty house and the taxpayer is funding her rent in the same road huh: .

I can understand her attitude towards your new partner especially if she was the reason for the marriage break up. However I just don''t think it is justifiable for you to be bearing this financial burden.

She may not like it but you moving back to the FMH and thus being able to pay cm would seem to be an obvious option. Or sell for the offered price. Her choice.


Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11