Hi I wonder if someone can help me. This is a Scottish case.
After lots and lots of tears, frustration and disbelief he has done it again. Please see my last posts.
Briefly, It was always planned that we would start marketing the family home in December 2015 in order for it to go on market Jan 2016. In Dec he asked to postpone. Now he has gone changed the settlement agreement. I have Legal Aid so far. My sol said we should go straight for divorce now as she things I am entitled to more of the property value. (but is it worth it, she says for an extra £20000. My question is will I receive additional Legal Aid? We both still live in the matrimonial home. I do not work and (through stress,anxiety and nature of my job). I would have to move out of the area, resulting in our younger son (17) not wanting to move away from friends etc. Please help me. Thank you in advance.