A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Mon/Fri 9am-6pm       Sat/Sun 2pm-6pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

What are we each entitled to in our divorce settlement?

What does the law say about how to split the house, how to share pensions and other assets, and how much maintenance is payable.

What steps can we take to reach a fair agreement?

The four basic steps to reaching an agreement on divorce finances are: disclosure, getting advice, negotiating and implementing a Consent Order.

What is a Consent Order and why do we need one?

A Consent Order is a legally binding document that finalises a divorcing couple's agreement on property, pensions and other assets.

Do you need help sorting out a fair financial settlement?

Our consultant service offers expert advice and support to help you reach agreement on a fair financial settlement quickly, and for less than a quarter of the cost of using a traditional high street solicitor.

enforcing order - complicated process

  • Jen2011
  • Jen2011's Avatar Posted by
  • Junior Member
  • Junior Member
13 Apr 12 #323439 by Jen2011
Topic started by Jen2011
Hi i have had my money reduced following my ex playing hardship to the court in a application to vary that took over a year (so far)i had only been divorced one year ! following his legal costs in another matter, and hiding money with his fiance, however the judge reconiged that his bonuses are likely to be substantial in the future so put in the order that 25% of future bonuses to be given to me, how do i get that enforced, i know he will hide it in either the company as equity or pension, any ideas ?:S

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11