A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

What are we each entitled to in our divorce settlement?

What does the law say about how to split the house, how to share pensions and other assets, and how much maintenance is payable.

What steps can we take to reach a fair agreement?

The four basic steps to reaching an agreement on divorce finances are: disclosure, getting advice, negotiating and implementing a Consent Order.

What is a Consent Order and why do we need one?

A Consent Order is a legally binding document that finalises a divorcing couple's agreement on property, pensions and other assets.

Do you need help sorting out a fair financial settlement?

Our consultant service offers expert advice and support to help you reach agreement on a fair financial settlement quickly, and for less than a quarter of the cost of using a traditional high street solicitor.

D81 Statement of information

  • maggie
  • maggie's Avatar Posted by
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
19 Aug 12 #350466 by maggie
Topic started by maggie
For our variation by consent:
D81 Statement of information:
single document to be signed by each of us and supported by this individual statement of truth:
"I believe that the facts stated in this Statement of information for a Consent Order are true and I have made full disclosure of all relevant facts."

By signing am I accepting/verifying that what he has said in his bit of the D81 is true?

  • jonathancj
  • jonathancj's Avatar
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
19 Aug 12 #350545 by jonathancj
Reply from jonathancj
No, just your part.

  • Pad
  • Pad's Avatar
  • Junior Member
  • Junior Member
21 Mar 13 #385604 by Pad
Reply from Pad
Can someone explain: we both have to complete a D81, but there''s space for both parties to sign, and figures that both parties need to provide.

How is this normally done? DO we both get to see hard copies of eachothers'' forms? Or doe one solicitor compile it into one form and both sign it ??

I can''t imagine two, semi-complete forms are to be received by the court.


  • dukey
  • dukey's Avatar
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
21 Mar 13 #385623 by dukey
Reply from dukey
Pad it''s an old thread which is probably why no one has answered.

This is a form you both complete and sign, so only one form goes to court.

The reason for this is so the judge considering the order knows you have both seen each others disclosure.

Usually the drafting solicitor will complete their clients information and send it to the other partie, they do their but and send it back, so now you have both seen disclosure.

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11

The modern, convenient and affordable way to divorce.

No-Fault Divorce £179

We provide the UK's lowest cost no-fault divorce service, managed by a well respected firm of solicitors. 

Online Mediation £250

Online mediation is a convenient and inexpensive way to agree on a fair financial settlement.

Consent Order £259

This legally binding agreement defines how assets (e.g. properties and pensions) are to be divided.

Court Support £250

Support for people who have to go to court to get a fair divorce financial settlement without a solicitor.