A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Mon/Fri 9am-6pm       Sat/Sun 2pm-6pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

What are we each entitled to in our divorce settlement?

What does the law say about how to split the house, how to share pensions and other assets, and how much maintenance is payable.

What steps can we take to reach a fair agreement?

The four basic steps to reaching an agreement on divorce finances are: disclosure, getting advice, negotiating and implementing a Consent Order.

What is a Consent Order and why do we need one?

A Consent Order is a legally binding document that finalises a divorcing couple's agreement on property, pensions and other assets.

Do you need help sorting out a fair financial settlement?

Our consultant service offers expert advice and support to help you reach agreement on a fair financial settlement quickly, and for less than a quarter of the cost of using a traditional high street solicitor.

Ex in breach of financial order

  • Indrabeautyrose
  • Indrabeautyrose's Avatar Posted by
  • New Member
  • New Member
19 Sep 20 #514145 by Indrabeautyrose
Topic started by Indrabeautyrose
Hi all, I was wondering if anyone can help me.

I had a financial order in place (since 2016) that meant my ex giving my daughter/myself a monthly amount in a “global maintenance”

He has breached it by 3weeks and he is sighting “bank issues” when it really isn’t. (1st of September the money was due) His excuses are very obviously just lies. 😔 I heavily rely on this money to pay bills.

I know he’s using the lack of money to punish me because due to safeguarding issues over covid I had to put a temp stop on face to face contact recently with his daughter. Face to face contact started up again last weekend and still no sight of funds from him and he’s still blaming “bank issues”.

I called CMS for at least the CM portion to be sorted in the Interim but they told me if they pushed for CM my original financial order could be cancelled?!!! So therefore would make it harder to get the original amount back 😔.

I’m also in the process of getting a non-mole station order against my ex recommend by the police.

I don’t know what to do. What forms I need to get and what deadline date I should give my ex for the funds to be transferred before I apply for court.

I keep being told I need a D11 form but now I’m thinking anN337? Can anyone help or advise on this? Or any advice if they have had to do the same. Many thanks x

  • Dudge
  • Dudge's Avatar
  • New Member
  • New Member
23 Nov 20 #514863 by Dudge
Reply from Dudge
I’m in a similar position as my ex has not paid for 6 month as per divorce papers however I had a Consent Order.
Did anyone help you with this matter as I’m a little stuck.

  • john194235
  • john194235's Avatar
  • Junior Member
  • Junior Member
08 Apr 21 #516434 by john194235
Reply from john194235
In a similar situation and would be good to hear if this was resolved for you both and if so how?

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11