- Posts: 3
A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce
1. How long have you been married ;
1, 5 years (I have 11 year old from prev with £325 CSA)
2. Do you have any children, and if so, their age(s\
3. Whether the house is in joint names ;
210k value 30k equity in
4. Its approximate value and the approximate mortgage debt.
None, even cars are leased
5. Other assets like savings, insurance policies, investments, etc.
I have a pension but only started in just under a year ago.
6. Do you have any pension rights ? Does your wife have any?
Me: 45k Basic
7. Your respective earnings.