A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

What are we each entitled to in our divorce settlement?

What does the law say about how to split the house, how to share pensions and other assets, and how much maintenance is payable.

What steps can we take to reach a fair agreement?

The four basic steps to reaching an agreement on divorce finances are: disclosure, getting advice, negotiating and implementing a Consent Order.

What is a Consent Order and why do we need one?

A Consent Order is a legally binding document that finalises a divorcing couple's agreement on property, pensions and other assets.

Do you need help sorting out a fair financial settlement?

Our consultant service offers expert advice and support to help you reach agreement on a fair financial settlement quickly, and for less than a quarter of the cost of using a traditional high street solicitor.

Unilaterial Notice

  • pedro16
  • pedro16's Avatar Posted by
  • New Member
  • New Member
21 Mar 12 #319292 by pedro16
Topic started by pedro16
Hi does anyone know how to fill in panel 11 on a unilaternal notice?? UN1 form

I.e the wordings

any help please

  • Tets
  • Tets's Avatar
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
21 Mar 12 #319295 by Tets
Reply from Tets
panel 11 states -

"11 The applicant is interested in the property described in panel 3 as"

You need to describe what your interest in the property is so -
"Tenant in common with xxxx since xxxx..

or whatever beneficial interest in the property you are trying to establish.

Why are you using UN1? For marital home rights you would be better using HR1 I believe.

  • pedro16
  • pedro16's Avatar Posted by
  • New Member
  • New Member
21 Mar 12 #319297 by pedro16
Reply from pedro16

I did have a notice placed on the property but it was removed by accident.. I have a Consent Order which states once a lump sum has been received I then remove the notice..

I did fill in a new UN1 form and land reg sent it back saying the wording is not correct.

So just need help in the wording so that I can post it back...

Or do I just list the court and the case number?


Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11

The modern, convenient and affordable way to divorce.

No-Fault Divorce £179

We provide the UK's lowest cost no-fault divorce service, managed by a well respected firm of solicitors. 

Online Mediation £250

Online mediation is a convenient and inexpensive way to agree on a fair financial settlement.

Consent Order £259

This legally binding agreement defines how assets (e.g. properties and pensions) are to be divided.

Court Support £250

Support for people who have to go to court to get a fair divorce financial settlement without a solicitor.