A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

What are we each entitled to in our divorce settlement?

What does the law say about how to split the house, how to share pensions and other assets, and how much maintenance is payable.

What steps can we take to reach a fair agreement?

The four basic steps to reaching an agreement on divorce finances are: disclosure, getting advice, negotiating and implementing a Consent Order.

What is a Consent Order and why do we need one?

A Consent Order is a legally binding document that finalises a divorcing couple's agreement on property, pensions and other assets.

Do you need help sorting out a fair financial settlement?

Our consultant service offers expert advice and support to help you reach agreement on a fair financial settlement quickly, and for less than a quarter of the cost of using a traditional high street solicitor.

been here after ages :)

  • ssoria
  • ssoria's Avatar Posted by
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
23 Mar 12 #319723 by ssoria
Topic started by ssoria
have a final hearing regarding form E and Ancillary Relief dont know what to expect..any help would be appreciated:

ex: 42 yrs old works in his dads business. previous form E he said he earned 50 k now 2 yrs later he says he earns 16k
me: 38 yrs old never been in emplyment student
son : 19 yrs lives with ex
daughter:17 yrs old lives with me
son: 13 yrs shared residence.
home bought in 1997, for 167k now around 490k outstanding mortgage 250k (ex remortgaged using undue influence dont know what he did with the finds in 2003)
what could be the outcome? ex now lives in a 9 bed home at his fathers, and wants to get a share from fh,
I have no where to go still live in fh and it is 3 bedroom.
I need a three bed home anyways as sons do stay over occasionally.
let me know what i missed!

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11

The modern, convenient and affordable way to divorce.

No-Fault Divorce £179

We provide the UK's lowest cost no-fault divorce service, managed by a well respected firm of solicitors. 

Online Mediation £250

Online mediation is a convenient and inexpensive way to agree on a fair financial settlement.

Consent Order £259

This legally binding agreement defines how assets (e.g. properties and pensions) are to be divided.

Court Support £250

Support for people who have to go to court to get a fair divorce financial settlement without a solicitor.