Hi, i have recently got divorced and trying to sort the settlement. My ex husband is determined to make things as difficult, costly and time consuming as possible and my solicitor has been in no rush to sort things either or give me advise which i understand. I put a proposal to my ex husband who replied with virtually the same proposal, my solicitor has put it into a court Consent Order and sent it back for signiture in November 2011. I am still waiting for him to sign it. I have not received any payments for the house since my ex left the property in May 2010 and have had no child maintenance since June 2011. I am now considering withdrawing my offer and leaving it for court to decide. Can anyone tell me if thats a good idea or not?