I left my wife (no children)two years ago for another woman. I continued to pay the mortage until now and have also spilt from the other woman and i am now trying to get myself a place to live.
where do i stand i can no longer afford to pay rent and a mortage without getting heavily into debt.
Can i make my wife sell the property or buy me out?
This is a very open question and the answer very much depends on the figures.
1. When did you get married and how long did you live together before that?
2. Your respective ages
3. Number and ages of any children, and how many nights they spend with each of you
4. Your respective incomes including any benefits
5. Your respective pensions
6. Any other assets such as savings, shares, cars etc
7. Any debts or liabilities, whose name they are in, what they were for. Eg credit cards, loans etc.