A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Mon/Fri 9am-6pm       Sat/Sun 2pm-6pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

What are we each entitled to in our divorce settlement?

What does the law say about how to split the house, how to share pensions and other assets, and how much maintenance is payable.

What steps can we take to reach a fair agreement?

The four basic steps to reaching an agreement on divorce finances are: disclosure, getting advice, negotiating and implementing a Consent Order.

What is a Consent Order and why do we need one?

A Consent Order is a legally binding document that finalises a divorcing couple's agreement on property, pensions and other assets.

Do you need help sorting out a fair financial settlement?

Our consultant service offers expert advice and support to help you reach agreement on a fair financial settlement quickly, and for less than a quarter of the cost of using a traditional high street solicitor.


  • Pmuhia
  • Pmuhia's Avatar Posted by
  • Junior Member
  • Junior Member
08 Mar 21 #516034 by Pmuhia
Topic started by Pmuhia

I am now LIP and served my stbx with SOD as he's not disclosing the key information that I have continously requested after his questionnnaire response.He has a solicitor and has not replied or acknowledged receipt of the SOD.I have been advised to complete D11 form by the direct access Barrister that might represent me.What is the process of application for an order to disclose via D11 Form?Many thanks.

  • wikivorce team
  • wikivorce team's Avatar
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
26 Mar 21 #516234 by wikivorce team
Reply from wikivorce team
Have you had your First Directions Appointment yet?
Is it coming up soon?
If the FDA is soon you can deal with this issue at that hearing.

If you have had your FDA already then what did the judge order?

If the other party is failing to comply with an order from the FDA then yes you can use a D11 to ask the court for further directions or orders.

  • hadenoughnow
  • hadenoughnow's Avatar
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
27 Mar 21 #516275 by hadenoughnow
Reply from hadenoughnow
The form is pretty straightforward. You can ask for the matter to be dealt with on paper. It may be worth checking the fee, it can vary depending on the type of application.

The D11 does ask for a draft order. Your barrister contact may be able to help with this. If not just be very clear what you are asking the court to order and indicate if a deadline for compliance is needed. The judge would be able to use a standard template order and just adjust the details.

Make it clear that the information requested is essential for full financial disclosure and for a fair outcome to be determined.

You can always ask for a penal notice to be attached to concentrate your ex's mind. A copy of the application should be sent to them. It is a good idea to give a last chance to comply before resorting to a D11 but yoy may feel you have already done that.



Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11