A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Mon/Fri 9am-6pm       Sat/Sun 2pm-6pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

What are we each entitled to in our divorce settlement?

What does the law say about how to split the house, how to share pensions and other assets, and how much maintenance is payable.

What steps can we take to reach a fair agreement?

The four basic steps to reaching an agreement on divorce finances are: disclosure, getting advice, negotiating and implementing a Consent Order.

What is a Consent Order and why do we need one?

A Consent Order is a legally binding document that finalises a divorcing couple's agreement on property, pensions and other assets.

Do you need help sorting out a fair financial settlement?

Our consultant service offers expert advice and support to help you reach agreement on a fair financial settlement quickly, and for less than a quarter of the cost of using a traditional high street solicitor.

Ex-wife has refused to complete on matrimonial home, legal options??

  • WYSPECIAL's Avatar
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
15 Jun 21 #516984 by WYSPECIAL
Reply from WYSPECIAL
Hopefully it will all be sorted and you’ll exchange in ten days.

Where are you living now?

If not sorted this time it may be worth offering more to encourage her to want to sell.

Don’t forget whatever you do you are going to need a Clean Break court order to severe all financial ties. Don’t leave the door open for her to come back for more.

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11