A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Mon/Fri 9am-6pm       Sat/Sun 2pm-6pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

What are we each entitled to in our divorce settlement?

What does the law say about how to split the house, how to share pensions and other assets, and how much maintenance is payable.

What steps can we take to reach a fair agreement?

The four basic steps to reaching an agreement on divorce finances are: disclosure, getting advice, negotiating and implementing a Consent Order.

What is a Consent Order and why do we need one?

A Consent Order is a legally binding document that finalises a divorcing couple's agreement on property, pensions and other assets.

Do you need help sorting out a fair financial settlement?

Our consultant service offers expert advice and support to help you reach agreement on a fair financial settlement quickly, and for less than a quarter of the cost of using a traditional high street solicitor.

TR1 form

  • woody34
  • woody34's Avatar Posted by
  • New Member
  • New Member
09 Jul 21 #517224 by woody34
Topic started by woody34
Hi All

My Ex is refusing to sign the TR1 form Even though it was ordered in our divorce in 2013!!

I have not previously chased it too much as I was not in a position to have a sole mortgage but I do now have an offer from the bank (for nearly 18 months) but he will not do the TR1 form.

I understand I can take this back to court to have this done? How do I go about this?

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11