A well respected, award winning social enterprise
Volunteer run - Government and charity funded
We help 50,000 people a year through divorce

01202 805020

Lines open: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Call for FREE expert advice & service info

What are we each entitled to in our divorce settlement?

What does the law say about how to split the house, how to share pensions and other assets, and how much maintenance is payable.

What steps can we take to reach a fair agreement?

The four basic steps to reaching an agreement on divorce finances are: disclosure, getting advice, negotiating and implementing a Consent Order.

What is a Consent Order and why do we need one?

A Consent Order is a legally binding document that finalises a divorcing couple's agreement on property, pensions and other assets.

Do you need help sorting out a fair financial settlement?

Our consultant service offers expert advice and support to help you reach agreement on a fair financial settlement quickly, and for less than a quarter of the cost of using a traditional high street solicitor.

Serving div papers in Northern Ireland

  • merlin1984
  • merlin1984's Avatar Posted by
  • New Member
  • New Member
11 Sep 12 #355191 by merlin1984
Topic started by merlin1984
Have decided to divorce after 10 years of sep, this is mainly due to being told I have inoperable cancer so need to sort out my life. My husband has been living with a woman for several years and have 2 children. I live in Wales so had the court papers posted, I am self rep, he hasnt replied and now won''t answer the phone calls nor emails. Today I posted copies of the papers to both his home and work by recorded delivery, as told I can''t have bailiffs serve him from here. Any ideas what I can do next ? Sorry for going on ;)

Moderators: wikivorce teamrubytuesdaydukeyhadenoughnowTetsSheziLinda SheridanForsetiMitchumWhiteRoseLostboy67WYSPECIALBubblegum11